About UsWe have something for everyone in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. Our cigar shop is fully stocked for your smoking pleasure.
How to OrderStop by our store in Savannah to browse our selection or shop online to see what we have!
Our Smoke Shop Has the Best Tobacco in Savannah, GA
When you want the best cigars, smoking supplies, or E-cigarettes, there’s only one place you need to go in Savannah, GA: Savannah Cigars Inc. Our smoke shop features a huge selection of all your favorite cigars that taste incredible. In fact, our cigars are the real thing! They’re made from the finest, freshest, hand-rolled tobacco leaves; they’re so good you can instantly taste the difference.
When you shop at our cigar store, you’ll be greeted by our friendly staff members, who are willing to help you in any way they can. Whether you know exactly what you want or you need some help choosing the right product to suit your smoking needs, we’ve got you covered. Savannah Area Locals, be sure to ask about our “Members Rewards” program, which enables you to earn discounts, gift cards and more.
The next time you stop by, try out our own cigar brand called The Savannah Cigar, which honors the founding of Savannah in 1733. You won’t be disappointed!
308 W. Congress Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Sunday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (temporarily)
Friday – Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Customer Service Hours
Monday – Thursday: 3 PM – 9 PM
Open hours and live customer service hours may be different due to a shortage in staff.
- Warning: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
- Warning: Cigar smoking can cause cancers of the mouth and throat, even if you do not inhale.
- Warning: Cigar smoking can cause lung cancer and heart disease.
- Warning: Cigars are not a safe alternative to cigarettes.
- Warning: Tobacco smoke increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease, even in nonsmokers.
- Warning: Cigar use while pregnant can harm you and your baby.
- Surgeon General Warning: Tobacco use increases the risk of infertility, stillbirth and low birth weight.